I cannot believe that Ben will be a year old tomorrow. I have had so much fun going back through all of his old pictures, but the feelings have been bittersweet. Sometimes, I think of how nice it would be to slow down time so we could enjoy whatever stage he's in a just little longer. This past year, Ben has enriched our lives more than we could have ever imagined. Happy Birthday, Benjamin! We love you!
Make sure to pause the music at the bottom of the page before viewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Fantastic job Kristen! The pictures bring back so many wonderful memories... how quickly this year has gone by. It was a year ago today that we took off for Gainesville as the last corn fields were being sprayed! We're so excited to have you in Illinois to celebrate Ben's first birthday!! With love, hugs, kisses, and prayers... Mom/Nana B
That is the cutest video ever! Happy Birthday Ben! See you soon.....Kristin
Awww Kristen, the video is so sweet! I love it. Our babies are growing up so fast! Happy Birthday to Ben tomorrow and have a safe trip home and a fantastic time with your family :) Jackie
Cute video! Great job! Little Ben! Can't wait to see you Sunday!
Happy Birthday Benny! Love
Jude & Em
Post a Comment