Can he get any cuter? He's the man of my dreams!!! I think it time for you and Carl to have a night out so Auntie Marcia and I can be alone with Ben. No cupcakes with blue icing, though. Love ya, Auntie Myrna
I am a pediatric nurse who became a stay at home mom when our son was born. We have recently been blessed with the birth of our baby girl! Carl and I have been married for 6 years and we are currently living in Florida while he finishes up his orthodontic residency. I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with all of our family and friends back home. We miss you!!
7 comments:
this is the cutest thing ever
cannot wait to see you again
Love
cousin Maddie
I am interested, just don't tell Mike, we wouldn't want to make him jealous! Miss you guys!!
Kristin
Two words:
Heart. Breaker.
You'll have to beat the ladies off with a stick, no doubt.
Love you!
Aunt Kimmie
Can he get any cuter? He's the man of my dreams!!! I think it time for you and Carl to have a night out so Auntie Marcia and I can be alone with Ben. No cupcakes with blue icing, though.
Love ya,
Auntie Myrna
What more could anyone want? A man of few words but oh so handsome and captivating.
Love Aunt Marcia
What a looker; I must say! Jude's probably glad he's miles away or he'd be stealin' the ladies in Central IL for sure!
I think that I have a woman for him. She is a tad older, a bit needy, a bit dramatic, but I think that she could make him happy.
He is soooo cute!
Post a Comment