Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We're Back!

Well, I must have been delusional when I thought that we were going to have a nice, easy summer before Carl really started work in August. I am so behind on this blog and someday will get around to posting pics from our last weeks in Florida, the big move, the new house, and the kids' birthdays! For now, here are some pictures of what has been consuming our lives for the past month (or 9!) - Carl's new practice!!!
Ben LOVES to visit Daddy's office, especially now that the really cool things have been installed - like the chairs that go up and down and the ortho equipment!!


Don't worry - it's just air, not a drill!



I apologize for all of the repetitive pictures, but these next few will be priceless when Ben graduates from dental school some day!



Ella enjoys the going to the office, too. Mostly she gets excited about seeing her Daddy, but she also has fun getting into lots of mischief!

4 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Yay! I do want to see pics of your new home :). Love, J

Anonymous said...

They just keep getting cuter and cuter. Looks like Ben is going to have "the magic touch" and Ella has found her place to escape to. Looks like Carl has a nice place. Send more pictures of everyone and everything. Miss and love you.
Auntie Myrna

Anonymous said...

We so miss you all but looks like things are great in IL. Ben will be a super dentist one day just like his dad. And, of course, Ella is cute as a button. Happy Fourth of July to you all, love auntie marcia

Misty said...

Love all of the pictures! Very cute! Congrats on the new practice! Hope all of you are doing very well!