I had a special treat waiting for Ben when he woke up from his nap this afternoon - strawberry cupcakes!! I made them for our MOPS meeting tomorrow, but I couldn't resist saving one back. I've made this Paula Deen recipe several times because they are sinfully delicious!! Really, does it get any better than washing down strawberry cream cheese frosting with a sippy cup full of whole milk?Thursday, September 4, 2008
Cupcakes!!!
I had a special treat waiting for Ben when he woke up from his nap this afternoon - strawberry cupcakes!! I made them for our MOPS meeting tomorrow, but I couldn't resist saving one back. I've made this Paula Deen recipe several times because they are sinfully delicious!! Really, does it get any better than washing down strawberry cream cheese frosting with a sippy cup full of whole milk?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Oh my gosh Kristen! I am so glad I found your website! You look great, and your son is adorable! Everyone is blogging these days - where have I been??? I better get on the ball, huh? Send me an email sometime to amanda177@centurytel.net. I'd love to hear from you! ~Amanda (Harvey)
What a cutie; I think I might like some of those too Kristen!
Yummy! Ben sure selling those cupcakes! I might have to make some except it's starting to be pumpkin time around here. :)
-Nico
Kristen- Thanks, the cupcakes were awesome & so were you at MOPS! Love, J
Post a Comment