Our neighborhood had garage sales this weekend and I scored Ben his first car for a mere $5! And like anyone who has just gotten a new car, he washed it twice the first day!
These are pictures of sweet Ella in her Sunday attire. I couldn't choose which one to post, so I decided to upload them all!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too too cute. Glad to see Ben is being so responsible with the upkeep of his new wheels. Love Ella's expressions... think she enjoys modeling her adorable clothes and headbands! With l, h, k, & p... Nana Bev
A man and his car. What more can you say? I know it will be the cleanest car on the block - maybe in town. Ella sure is stylish. Look out Miss Florida! Can't wait to see you all soon.
I am a pediatric nurse who became a stay at home mom when our son was born. We have recently been blessed with the birth of our baby girl! Carl and I have been married for 6 years and we are currently living in Florida while he finishes up his orthodontic residency. I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with all of our family and friends back home. We miss you!!
6 comments:
Too too cute. Glad to see Ben is being so responsible with the upkeep of his new wheels. Love Ella's expressions... think she enjoys modeling her adorable clothes and headbands! With l, h, k, & p... Nana Bev
A man and his car. What more can you say? I know it will be the cleanest car on the block - maybe in town. Ella sure is stylish. Look out Miss Florida! Can't wait to see you all soon.
Love,
Auntie Myrna
Oh my goodness, Ella has changed so much! Her expressions are priceless! SO SO SO SO adorable! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
When can we expect Ben to drive Ella over for a visit? We'll have the Tide bottles ready and the car washing supplies on hand too.
Two of the cutest kids around. I think Ella has more clothes than I do!
We'll have to make a date soon so we can get together and have lunch or Saturday breakfast.
love you all
auntie marcia
Those pictures are adooooorable! You think I could hire Ben to wash my car?
Jennie K
That's a good idea, Jennie. It's always a pain to bend over to clean the lower half of my car!
Post a Comment