Oh my Ella is just too cute! Love being able to keep up to date with you and the kids. Can't wait until we get to see you at Christmas. Love you all, Aunt Paula
I am a pediatric nurse who became a stay at home mom when our son was born. We have recently been blessed with the birth of our baby girl! Carl and I have been married for 6 years and we are currently living in Florida while he finishes up his orthodontic residency. I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with all of our family and friends back home. We miss you!!
5 comments:
I think she resembles the Gerber Baby in this picture! Thanks for posting a new picture.
with l, h, k, & p Nana Bev
She's got to be storing up food in those cheeks! She is sooooo cute and always smiling. Keep those pics coming. See you soon.
Love,
Auntie Myrna
She's so darn cute Kristen!
Oh my Ella is just too cute! Love being able to keep up to date with you and the kids. Can't wait until we get to see you at Christmas. Love you all, Aunt Paula
Love the name! Bella
Post a Comment