While the shopping carts at Kroger are pretty sweet, no grocery store in the Midwest even compares to our beloved Publix (sniff, sniff)!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You can come back and shop anytime. Just think, you can come and shop and we can play with our 2little beautiful babes. Miss you all so much. Love you. Auntie Myrna
I am a pediatric nurse who became a stay at home mom when our son was born. We have recently been blessed with the birth of our baby girl! Carl and I have been married for 6 years and we are currently living in Florida while he finishes up his orthodontic residency. I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with all of our family and friends back home. We miss you!!
1 comment:
You can come back and shop anytime. Just think, you can come and shop and we can play with our 2little beautiful babes. Miss you all so much. Love you. Auntie Myrna
Post a Comment