
On Wednesday, Ben's preschool hosted a Mother's Day tea. The kids put on a 15 minute program with songs and poems about their moms. After that we had cake and lemonade together.

Ben also gave me a sweet package filled with his artwork (Mickey Mouse) as well as questions that he answered about me. They interviewed each child separately so that they would come up with their own answers. Apparently, I was not the only young mom in the class. Most of the other moms were also in their teens, according to their kids!



After the tea, Paige's mom and I took our kids out on a lunch date. They were so excited and wanted their pictures taken together in various locations. We went to Paige's favorite restaurant - Logan's. If only I could
chaperon Ben on all of his future dates!!

At one point, Paige excused herself to the restroom. When she returned, she slid into the booth next to Ben and he looked at her with all seriousness and said, "So, did you poop, too?" Charming!!
2 comments:
What a ladies man he is going to be. Oh wait, he already is. He is soooo handsome. And he certainly has a way with words. Big hugs and kisses to all of you. Miss you bunches. Love,
Auntie Myrna
That's our Ben. He has a killer smile and we can tell he's going to be a ladies' man. I can see the girls starting to call in droves. Paige is luck to have his attention at this early age.
Lots of love and kisses to you all. I love to see the pictures on your blog. love, auntie marcia
Post a Comment